Tuesday 28 February 2012

Indulgence

Indulgence

On the curing rack
Ready March 10th

Indulgence  is a lovely rich creamy bar, made with sweet almond oil, decadent cocoa butter, organic shea butter, goats milk, kaolin and silk. It has a beautiful complex and tenacious essential oil blend. Oh boy is it complex, 15 essential oils no less. OK so I went a bit overboard, but I am an essential oil addict. I  love to create new and exciting blends, offering something really unique and special. Creating layer after layer of scent.

This handmade soap was originally designed for an International Friendship Soap Swap. As part of the swap, we had to do a video also. Of course, myself being as tech savvy as I am, pressed the wrong button. Went through the whole process, talking away to myself, soaping away, thinking this isn't so bad (doing a video). That was of course until I tried to replay it, then there was nothing. Well, there wasn't a video but I did have a gorgeously scented fab soap. So, I had start again and do a different batch for the swap, I will post about that one soon.

The essential oil blend combines rich earthy notes (Indonesian Dark Patchouli) with fresh sweet citrus notes, layered with green, wood and floral accents also. It's truly divine. Indulgence got it's name purely because it is a very indulgent complex combination of essential oils.

This lovely decadent handmade soap is on the curing rack and will be ready on March 10th. Keep an eye out for announcement of when they will be added to www.libanireland.com website, as some have already been pre-ordered.



9 comments:

  1. boh, great Soap!

    liebe Grüße
    Dörte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! 15 essential oils? Good God!!! I bow before you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh.... it sounds divine! I would love to smell such a truly complex blend <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice soap. Congratulations for this nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. :) I like how this one is mellowing out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! This scent sounds like something I would ADORE!!!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, 15 Essential oils...I bet it smells heavenly!!!
    natalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Natalia. I do like this scent blend, very much.

    ReplyDelete